Amid the pandemic, Texas Children’s Hospital implemented a state-of-the-art conversational AI solution that verified the vaccination status of over 13,000 medical workers within two months.
It solved the challenges of:
- Ensuring the vaccination status of medical workers and administrative staff
- Keeping the process streamlined and reducing the need for human agents to handle sensitive data
- Reducing costs of process implementation
- Following and enforcing Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- Facilitated a multi-language assistant able to communicate with staff and patients of different backgrounds and 24/7 availability
- Enabled 95% digitalization of the verification process
- Updated vaccination records for 13,000 workers’ vaccination status in less than two months.
Steven Gerhardt, SVP of Healthcare, and Joe Nieto, Director, at Element Blue – a Tquila Automation Company, and Dan Balaceanu, CPO at DRUID AI, shared more about the implementation and solution in the interview below. Watch now!
To read the full case study, view the original publication on druidai.com.
Time to delve deeper into virtual assistants?
From appointment settings to symptom checkers, generative and conversational AI is expected to drive $3.6 billion of annual cost savings for healthcare providers. Drive efficiencies in your organization now, and schedule a call with our team of healthcare and technology experts.